A powerful journey from living with an artificial heart to a heart transplant....

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Little Note From Mom

Yes, it was an incredible day (Christmas). Andrea is Awesome! But I also want to thank Shannon for her Awesomeness! She has been much more than a sister-in-law to Andrea. She has been support, an ear when Andrea needed it, a shoulder to cry on, a ride, a hug, great deserts, fantastic crafts and scrapbooking, our techy person for letting loved ones know what's happening on this blog and on facebook, and a total sweetheart for our Andrea in the time of her biggest needs. Of course, we all know Shaun has been amazing too, but that's for another time! Shannon- thanks from Dave and I for your huge heart and love for Andrea!!!



To Dave and Carol from Shannon:

Your absolutely welcome!!!!!!! Your daughter is an amazing woman. I am proud and honored to call her my sister in law. But what I love more is the friendship that we share. I consider Andrea my best friend! It has only been through the past couple of years that this friendship has truly grown, but either way I am glad for what it is today! I love her with all of my heart. I would do ANYTHING for her and I know that she would say the same thing. I am thrilled beyond words that she has received this gift of life!!!!!! You have raised an AWESOME woman, so thank YOU!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a touching post!!!Andrea, I have prayed for you for a long time and I am happy that you got your new heart. Shannon, you are an incredible sister in law.

    ReplyDelete