A powerful journey from living with an artificial heart to a heart transplant....

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TGLN 2012 Calendar

Last year, I was Miss December in the TGLN calendar. The significance of my feature was to ask for a heart, for medical professionals to recognize a situation in which organs could be available and make the call to save a life.
I always thought it was interesting that I was in December and then I got my heart in December...
Anyway, in keeping with a positive theme, TGLN asked me to be on the cover of the 2012 calendar. I thought this was nice to thank the support teams for making that call last year. My good friends Pam and Janet are featured in December for 2012. They are both on LVADs waiting for their call. Maybe it will be December for them too! We never know when that call will come.



No comments:

Post a Comment