A powerful journey from living with an artificial heart to a heart transplant....

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Gift of Life

Life Donation Awareness Association participated in the Kitchener Santa Clause Parade on November 19, 2011. I am so proud and thankful for all of the participation. I am honoured to be surrounded by wonderful individuals that contribute significantly to the success of the group and more importantly, to saving lives of those waiting for a life-saving organ and life-enhancing tissue. I commend each and every person that participated.
I want to send a personal special thank you to my family. I had the pleasure of 12 very close family members join me. It touches me very deeply to have strong supporters.

Hubby-Shaun
Mom-Carol
Big Bro-Derek
Nephew-Owen
Neice-Mya
Mom-in-law-Dianne
Dad-in-law-Steve
Sis-in-law-Shannon
Nephew-Ashton
Nephew-Lachaln
Dogs-Chili and Bunny










No comments:

Post a Comment