A powerful journey from living with an artificial heart to a heart transplant....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I BELIEVE

This video is very encouraging for me and send shivers through my body when I watch it. Follow the link here to view the video of a flash mob at the Eatons Centre in Toronto.


I Believe
by Yolanda Adams


They said you wouldn't make it so far uh uh
And ever since they said it, it's been hard
But never mind that night you had to cry
Cause you have never let it go inside
You worked really hard
And you know exactly what you want and need
So believe and you can never give up
You can reach your goals
Just talk to your soul and say…

(Chorus)
I believe I can
I believe I will
I believe I'll go on dreams that are real
I believe I'll stand
I believe I'll chant
I believe I'll grow real soon and
That is what I do believe

Your goals are just a thing in your soul uh uh
And you know that your moves will let them show
You keep creating pictures in your mind
So just believe they will come true in time
It will be fine
Leave all of your cares and stress behind
Just let it go
Let the music flow inside
Forget all your pain
And just start to believe

(Chorus)

Never mind what people say
Hold your head high and turn away
With all our hopes and dreams
I will believe
Even though it seems it's not for me
I won't give up I'll keep it up
Look into the sky
I will achieve all my needs
I will always believe….OoOo

No comments:

Post a Comment