A powerful journey from living with an artificial heart to a heart transplant....

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Biopsy #6 and Global

GRADE ZERO REJECTION!!

My biopsy this past week showed no rejection. How exciting! The docs decided to lower my predisone by 5mg/day. One less pill. It's a great start!

The doc told me that I'm ahead of schedule with my pressures. I have "normal" pressures and, in fact, I should have more fluid and eat more salt! That gave me a good laugh. More salt?! They keep telling me that it's ok to have a slice of pizza or a cheeseburger once-in-a-while. It's difficult for me to get into my head. I still feel guilty eating high salt foods. Everything in moderation. That's a good rule.

I know many of you are asking about the Global 16x9 air date and I apologize for all of the changes. The date has been changed several times and now I am unaware of the official air date. Please visit www.global16x9.com to find out what they have scheduled. I will try to post the date when I know it but it may change again and I will continue to confuse all of you. It really is going to be a great show when it finally gets on the air! Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment