A powerful journey from living with an artificial heart to a heart transplant....

Monday, July 5, 2010

T-SHIRTS

In leiu of my recent experiences, I have been busy exercising my creative side and designing t-shirts. The website is:

www.organsbydesign.wordans.com

You can check out the t-shirts I have created or you can use my designs to create something a little different to suit your needs. There are several shirts to choose from and other standard designs you can use on your shirts as well.

I am just an email away if there is something specific you are looking for. I am adding products regularly. If you don't find something, check back a little later to see if there is something new that you like.

We need to make known the importance of organ donation. Many lives are affected and most of the population just doesn't understand until they are in the situation. Please check out my products and support the cause. I have been waiting for 255 days for my heart, we need all the help we can get.

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment